Elaimei Breathe Right nasal strips are made of flexible, spring-like bands that fit right above the flare of the nostrils. A sticky adhesive is used to lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, making it easier to breathe for a more restful night of sleep.
- Elaimei Breathe Right nasal strips open your nose up to 38% more than allergy decongestant sprays alone and can help you reduce nasal snoring
- Elaimei Breathe Right nose strips are a drug-free snoring aid that provides instant relief for nighttime nasal congestion due to cold or allergies
- USE: Wash and dry your nose then apply above the nostrils.
- REMOVE: Wash your face with warm water and start to loosen the nose strip from each end, gently lifting the strip off your nose
- Breathe Right nasal strips are available in other colours, sizes and scents to help you breathe better so you can sleep better
- Sleeping: Reduces snoring by enhancing or improving nasal breathing, making it easier to sleep at night.
- Everyday: Opens your nasal passages so you can breathe through your nose, even when congested due to colds or allergies.
- Working Out: May improve breathing which can produce physiological benefits leading to better physical endurance.
HOW TO USE
- 1) Wash Up The adhesive strip won't stick properly to wet, oily, or moisturized skin, so wash and dry your nose before applying. Later, when you want to remove the strip, wash your face with warm water or when you're in the shower. Always remove the strip gently.
- 2) Size Matters No, really. Breathe Right strips come in different sizes, colours, and skin sensitivity levels, making it easy to determine which strip if best for you. See the chart below.
- 3) Position is Everything Place the adhesive side of the strip right above where your nose flares out and gently rub the strip to secure it into place on your nose. Better breathing begins now.
Packing: 80pcs Nasal Strips