1.5 m Silicone Scar Sheets Gel Tape Roll Scars Removal Skin Treatment Repair Wound Burn Efficient Patch Tapes C-Section, Surgery, Burn, Keloid, Acne
Medical Grade Silicone Scar Sheets Silicone Tape is about 4cm x 150cm (1.5m), Made of medical grade soft silicone, non-irritating, and Easy to apply and remove, It is also friendly to sensitive and fragile skin
Reusable and Washable Silicone Scar Tape Silicone sheet has strong adhesion, It is washable and applied repeatedly, You can cut into any shape according to your scar, It is convenient to use
Painless Removal Old and New Scars Silicone scar tapes are suitable for all kinds of scars, including surgical scars, C-section scars, and acne scar treatment for the face. Reduce itching, redness and discomfort, Prevent and reduce old and new scars
Comfortable and Long-Lasting for SkinSilicone scar removal is ultra-thin, Breathable design provides good comfort to the skin while reducing and softening scars, scars away
Safe to Use The silicone tape for scar roll is soft, It is suitable to wear for 24 hours. It can be used day and night without leaving any residue. And it does not feel uncomfortable when applied and peeled off. Safe for both children and adults
Size: 4cm x 150cm
Silicone Scar Sheets are water-resistant, breathable, flexible and washable. Whether you’ve had a scar for days or decades, diminish its appearance and reclaim your skin in as little as 4-8 weeks. Each sheet is self-adhesive and durable for up to 7-10 days. Individual results will vary.
How to use:
- 1-Clean and dry scar area.
- 2-Cut scar sheet based on scar size and shape.
- 3- Press the scar sheet gently onto the scar area.
- 1-Use this product once the scar or wound has been healing for at least 7 days. You may start using it immediately on older scars.
- 2-Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day.
- 3-Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results. lf the sheet gets stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry.
- 4-Recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For best results, alternate scar sheets with scar gel every 12 hours.
- 5-Using disinfectant to clean the wound may cause allergic reactions.
- 6-The product will form a closed space and the wound will produce an overreaction and cause allergies.