3m Silicone Scar Sheets Gel Tape Roll Scars Removal Skin Treatment Patch Tapes
- Painless Scar Reducing Treatments Our Silicone Scar Tape is made with hospital medical-grade soft silicone. It’s non-irritating and easily applied and removed, providing pain-free removal and repositioning. It’s also friendly to sensitive and fragile skin and maintains integrity during use, even when repositioned.
- Ideal For Various Scars Our Scar Tape is ideal for a variety of scars, including surgical scars, C-section scars, and acne scars. Just place over old or new scars to reduce itching, redness, and discomfort. The Medical-Grade silicone mimics the natural skin barrier, preventing further skin damage and providing bandage stability.
- Old And New Scars Medical Application Our Long Silicone Scar Tape is ideal for a variety of scars, including surgical scars, C-section scars, and acne scars. Just place over old or new scars to reduce itching, redness, and discomfort. It also helps with most scar types caused by hypertrophic, post-acne, keloid, injuries & burns scars, and stretch marks.
- Safe For Users Made with 100% soft, medical-grade silicone, our Scar Tape is free of any latex. These silicone scar sheets work on new and old scars and are safe for children and adults. Just cut to the desired length, peel, and apply.
- Ergonomic Design Soft and flexible with excellent adaptability, our Scar Tape sticks tightly to the body to form an occlusive moist healing environment, softening and flattening scars while promoting better hydration and faster healing with no irritation.
- Reusable and Washable The silicone tape for scar removal and treatment has no glue on it, thus it can be washed and reused multiple times. It is made of soft and elastic medically approved silicone membrane which is breathable and waterproof.
Size: 4cm x 300cm
Silicone Scar Sheets are water-resistant, breathable, flexible and washable. Whether you’ve had a scar for days or decades, diminish its appearance and reclaim your skin in as little as 4-8 weeks. Each sheet is self-adhesive and durable for up to 7-10 days. Individual results will vary.
How to use:
- 1-Clean and dry scar area.
- 2-Cut scar sheet based on scar size and shape.
- 3- Press the scar sheet gently onto the scar area.
- Name: Silicone Scar Sheet / Tape
- Raw materials: Silicone gel
- Specification: 1 Roll (4CM x 3M)
- Odourless, Colorless, Safe, Non-toxic, Harmless
- 1. Treatment of hyperplastic scars and keloids that have healed.
- 2. Only for intact skin.
- 3. Covering hyperplastic scars and keloids can reduce the area of scars caused by burns, trauma, and surgical operations, and the colour will fade.
- 4. For old & new scars, adults safe for nursing moms
- 1. Use this product once the scar or wound has been healing for at least 10 days. You may start using days, and gradually
- increase up to 24 hours a day. Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few.
- 2. Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results. If the scar sheets get stained, gently wash them in warm water
- and let it dry or use a hair dryer to dry it.
- 3. Recommended duration of treatment is 60-90 days. For best results, alternate scar sheets with scar gel every 12 hours.
- 4. Using disinfectant to clean the wound may cause allergic reactions.
- 5. Each sheet is reusable to up to 2 weeks with proper maintenance.
- If the sheets get stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry or use a hair dryer to dry it.